With a new set of regulations declared on September 18, 2018, Republic of Turkey now grants citizenship to foreigners who make an investment in Turkey through one of the following:
- Property acquisition worth $250,000 USD (minimum)
- Founding or buying a company worth $500,000 (minimum)
- Keeping $500,000 liquidity (minimum) in a state-operated investment instruments or bank for minimum three years.
Due to its convenience, advantages and short application period, the property acquisition method is the most popular among the three.
Turkey boasts a wonderful year round climate with benefits of seaside living, stunning sandy beaches for sunbathing, warm blue waters for swimming, scenic landscapes, diverse Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine and local markets full of organic products. Your alternative home on the seafront, offering a comfortable yet affordable high-quality lifestyle. This perfectly situated country straddles many different areas, including the cultural hub of the Middle East, Central Asia, the Mediterranean, and the Balkans.
Turkish Citizenship Through Real Estate Investment:
- The minimum amount for the investment is only $250,000 USD.
- You may select to sell your property after keeping it for 3 years.
- One investment allows you to apply the program for your entire family.
- No obligations to declare your assets or income in other countries.
- No obligations to live or stay in Turkey during or after the process.
After obtaining Turkish Citizenship in 60 days, you can immediately apply for a Turkish Passport!
Upon the completion of the application process and receiving your Republic of Turkey Identification Card, you may immediately order your Turkish Passport. As a combined process, obtaining the passport would take approximately 4 months (2+2).
Having a Turkish passport means visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 115 countries and territories, including Singapore, Japan, Qatar and South Korea. Turkish Citizenship grants additional freedom of movement, with many countries that require a visa easily granting it to those with Turkish Citizenship.